Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick

Halloween didn't go exactly according to plan. For starters, I had planned to take Luke to the Spy Pond Halloween parade in Arlington, but I had a massive headache and felt really run down. Then, I took Luke over to Melissa and Eric's, so they could see Luke in his monkey costume. When I came back, I realized why I had such a bad headache: I smelled gas. Jamie called KeySpan and we spent Halloween evening with the gas guy, who found no gas leak, but did find mouse pellets. Apparently dead mice smell the same as gas (Who knew?) So there is a dead mouse rotting somewhere in our house. Halloween trick indeed.

Here's a picture of our little monkey, fresh from a nap and thrilled to be in costume:

1 comment:

nanny and papa milliken said...

I have the feeling that Luke's Mom will always love Halloween as long as she can do the costuming. God, he looks adorable- WAIT! He IS adorable!

(Cate, I believe you were a dresser for actors in a previous life.)