Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Anna has met her match

We thought the Hannah Montana Easter basket would add a festive quality to the photo, but Anna didn't want Luke slobbering over her eggs.*

I don't like this cute-baby-holding-an-egg-idea...


Time to take matters into my own hands...


Fine I'll fake a smile.


*To be fair, Anna is the most thoughtful and generous "five and three quarters year old" I know. It's just, baby slobber is gross.

Also, her comment on my parents' house: "Maybe we should say a little goodbye prayer or something" has to be the sweetest thing I've ever heard.

2 comments:

nanny and papa milliken said...

That house has been forever blessed by your family's love. Its new family will feel very comfortable there.

Michael Hehir said...

I want to say something clever or profound, but right now I'm battling my nemesis, Streptococcus, so I'll have to owe you one.