Saturday, March 20, 2010

I Love Lucy

I've been negligent in my posts, but the latest development for Luke is the emergence of a best friend: Lucy. Lucy's mom Charlotte is as eager as I am to get out of the house and meet up at libraries, parks, etc., so Luke and Lucy have developed quite a fondness for each other.

Luke leans in for hugs and kisses, and even danced with Lucy at the latest library singalong. Lucy reciprocates by following Luke everywhere and demanding "knucks" from Luke (which is basically a high five but with a closed fist)

Here are a few shots of them at the park today (thanks Jen!):



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I may be a bit biased but I think this is my favorite post yet ;)
Let's be honest, I'm biased.
-Charlotte (aka Lucy's mom)
Notice they even dress alike in stripes...

norm said...

More! More!