Thursday, September 11, 2008

0-3 Months

I never knew that 0-3 month clothing might not necessarily fit babies who are 0 months old. Apparently there is another category for average size babies when they are 0: Newborn. I wish I knew this because we only had one 5 pack of onesies and one pajama outfit that were Newborn size. Thank goodness for Xander and Zack, because Luke wore their hand me downs for over a month.

The other day I felt a little sad packing away his five onesies and pajama outfit. I even saved a Newborn size diaper as a memento (not used of course). But that sadness quickly turned to glee because now Luke can wear his super cute 0-3 month clothing! I almost don't mind changing him after he spits up, because then we can try out another outfit. Here is a little fashion show:


Luke's wardrobe features monkeys because Jamie loved them when he was young.


Pawprint onesie from Aunty Kerry


It's tough being a runway model

3 comments:

Annika said...

Glad to see you are having fun changing him. Your post is very different than my post about baby clothes :http://liamorion.blogspot.com/2008_03_01_archive.html! Luke, you are making it work!

Catherine said...

Haha! That was a funny post. I love the photo of Liam hunched over like that. Luke seems to enjoy costume and diaper changes. In fact, I think he could spend all day lounging on the changing portion of his pack and play. It's his happy place.

Stefanie said...

So cute! I'm glad he was able to use Xander's newborn clothes because Xander skipped right over that size and he had a lot of cute things he never had a chance to wear. Let us know if you need anything in the next size up.