Saturday, September 6, 2008

In Three Words

I just tried to write about this week and ended up with two pages that would probably bore most of you. So I decided to take a lesson from Good Morning America and describe each adventure in three words (articles not included). The overall theme of this week is that I’m trying to be more adventurous and take Luke out of the house. Sometimes I’m successful and sometimes I’m not.

Tuesday: One Month Doctor Appointment: Almost Ten Pounds

Wednesday: Strollerobics: Not Ready Yet

A gift from Jen D--Lamb that plays soothing sounds: Best Toy Ever

Thursday: Mom and Baby Yoga in Central Square: Too Far Away
Harvard Square with Erica: Mommy Has a Life

Friday: New Mom’s Group in Arlington: Relaxing, Reassuring, Informative

Mom and Baby Yoga in Arlington: Luke Interrupts Zen
Visit from Bhuvana and Hyder: Awesome Parents Someday

Saturday: Itsy Bitsy Yoga DVDs at Jen’s house: Never Too Early
First Errand with Mom—TJ Maxx: This is Doable

2 comments:

Michael Hehir said...

That's Really Clever.

Jeremy Kriegel said...

That's fantastic! I remember feeling like it was going to be forever until I hauled my butt out of the house. The first three months kinda suck, y'know? Like you love this little person with all your heart and all your might but you are so.durn.tired. And who were you before, exactly? And who are you now? You will get in the new groove after a while, and I'm so impressed with what you've done just in one week! I didn't start doing some of this kind of stuff until last week. :-)

Much love,
Sharona