Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mardi Gras

Luke and I celebrated Mardi Gras with the play group today. The babes (and some moms) dressed in purple, green, and yellow; beads were worn by all moms, and many many calories were consumed on this Fat Tuesday.

Chillin' on the communal quilt with Samuel, Mia, and Ezra:


Getting ready for a group shot. Luke actually took Samuel's pacifier out of his mouth and attempted to put it in his own. Luke is shaping up to be the aggressor of the group, as he enjoyed licking heads, pulling hair, and poking eyes. I'm going to have my hands full with him!


Group shot (from left: Lucy, Rose, Nolan, Ezra, Luke, Samuel, Mia) Next time we'll try a photo when the babies aren't so cranky. It didn't go over too well.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lucy's hat cracks me up!

Courtney P said...

I keep laughing. Luke is such the cool cat, like he's too good for everyone else on the couch.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is quite a shot!

Saru said...

I'm impressed you got them all to sit there like that without falling on the floor. Well done!