Tuesday, February 10, 2009

More than just a furniture store

Thanks for the input on the baby food post, guys. It's always exciting to spark a little discussion...you bloggers know what I mean when I say 6 Comments!

So, it's been a tough winter. Lots of snow, lots of illness...and how many ways can you entertain a six month old within the walls of your modest sized Cape? I've been spending a lot of time hanging out at malls, and although this brings me back to my Jersey roots, it's getting a bit stale.

Last week I got a little creative and invited some of the moms I hang out with to join me and Luke at Jordan's Furniture in Reading. A furniture store? Yes, but it's more than a furniture store...they have a "restaurant," ice cream shop, and a "liquid fireworks display" choreographed to music. Actually, I think Luke was a little freaked out by the whole experience. And I'm going to out the rest of the moms in this picture and admit that yes, we did slow dance to the music with our babies.

From Left: Chrissie and Nolan, Courtney and Ezra, Me and Luke, Charlotte and Lucy

1 comment:

Michael Hehir said...

I wish we had a furniture store like Jordan's around here. Those water fireworks were so cool.