Friday, March 21, 2008

Need something to watch Monday nights?

I take a break from baby related entries to promote a show that I've been watching lately: New Amsterdam. Not only does it have something for everyone (it's part detective story/history/romance) but it also features, as one of its main characters, my cousin Erin's good friend Alexie Gilmore! The show is about John Amsterdam, who because of an ancient spell, is immortal. He solves mysteries while searching for "the one," his true soul mate who will make him mortal. Alexie's character, Dr. Sara Dillane, is "the one."


The cast of New Amsterdam (Alexie is on the far right)

Solo shot of Alexie




Erin and Alexie at Erin' s bridal shower

1 comment:

Erin said...

Thanks for the support of Lex's show! I love it! I sent her the link to your blog and she was so happy and wants to post on it . . . as soon as she can get a handle on the technology!