Thursday, May 29, 2008

MSMS Baby Shower

Today my coworkers threw me a surprise baby shower! I was definitely surprised, but luckily I was wearing a really cute outfit. We celebrated with chocolate cake and punch (yum). I received a pack and play, activity gym, baby monitors, gorgeous homemade baby afghan, homemade thank you notes and baby announcements, TONS of Red Sox clothing, and many other helpful gadgets, adorable toys, and clothing. This just goes to show what a wonderful working environment I have. I was so overwhelmed by the generous and thoughtful spirit of the women (and the men) that I work with. It almost makes it hard to leave!

handmade baby afghan


creative baby announcements and thank you notes


Jamie with the activity gym and a cute stuffed dog

1 comment:

nanny and papa milliken said...

Those Baby Einstein products are wonderful!