Sunday, July 6, 2008

30 Days Until Baby

In a world where babies actually come on their due dates, that is...

*I have many updates. First of all, a follow up from last week's post: so five out of a whopping ten voters thought that Jamie was the family member who was rushed to the ER during our vacation. But the truth is, my dad was. A bad combination of acid reflux and naughty foods and drinks wrecked havoc with his system for a bit, and we had quite a scare, but he's himself again, just needs to watch what he eats.

*My brother remarked that there hasn't been a belly shot in a while, so I am reluctantly posting this picture of me and my beach ball. Yes, under 30 pounds of baby, that is actually me. I have been feeling okay despite the nausea that has annoyingly returned and what my doctor calls my "very pregnant hands."

*Speaking of my brother, he and Tina found out they are having a little girl in November! This is exciting because now I get to buy adorable outfits for girls too.

*The nursery is done! (Now what do I do with the rest of my summer?)


*And here's a cute little picture of Sugar curled up on the bouncer.

4 comments:

Michael Hehir said...

Speaking of adorable outfits for girls, we received a thoughtful package on Saturday. Receiving blankets, onesies, pants, and hats - all in pink and purple. And a girl baby doll for Anna to practice being a big sister. Thank you Catherine, and can I mention that you are amazingly fast at getting these things done.

Unknown said...

You look wonderful! How exciting!

nanny and papa milliken said...

You really do look wonderful. We are so very excited.

Stefanie said...

Looking good, Mom, hang in there!