Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pool Party

Sun?! Two days in a row?! In July?! What a treat!



On Monday we celebrated the sunshine with a trip to the pool. Last summer my friend Jen and I frequented the pool almost daily (while we were eight/nine months pregnant. As we sipped our pineapple infused water (thought to induce labor), we talked about how we couldn't wait to bring the boys to the pool next summer. It WAS fun, tiring, but fun. Luke hadn't been to the pool since his swim class last winter, so I wasn't sure how he would take it.

The water was a little cold, and thus freaky to Luke at first, but after a few minutes it was all splish and splash, like he hadn't missed a beat.



And now back to our regularly scheduled rain...

1 comment:

Annika said...

Fun! Liam loves the pool too. I think the brown fat on them keeps them warm, so I wouldn't worry too much about the cold. BTW--you are rockin' that bikini!